LPDD1 - Deep battery protection module
- extends battery life
- Easy to install
- With mini dimensions – only 2 cm
- At an affordable price
- Reliable and secure
Why you need LPPD1
How does it protect the battery?
You know that when 12V batteries are discharged, their voltage should not fall below 9.5V. If this happens later, the battery loses many of its properties, the charge / discharge cycles are reduced and in some cases they are unusable after that. The LPDD1 module after the battery voltage and when it drops below 9.8V, the module cuts the consumption to save the life of the battery, the ulator for the next charge.
The LPDD1 module is extremely small: only 1.5 cm by 2.5 cm. Thus, it can be extremely easily connected to different systems without having to rearrange the separate modules.
Easily connects to the system
We from LESI designed the module so that its connection is intuitive and easy. With ready-made socket for direct connection to 14V power supply and cable shoes for quick connection to the battery or if it is necessary to replace it.
The battery is constantly charged
The LPDD1 supply circuit, in addition to the consumer, also passes through the battery. So it is constantly charged. Even after the main voltage drops, when it returns, the module starts charging the battery and so it is always ready for emergencies in the absence of electricity.
Hermetically sealed and secured housing with markings
For greater convenience, the module is filled with resin on which the inputs and outputs are marked, as well as basic parameters.
- Input voltage – 13.3-14V DC
- Maximum input current – 2.0A
- Maximum current of consumers -2.0A
- Voltage at which the consumers are switched off for protection against deep discharge of the battery – 8.6V
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C ~ + 40 ° C
- Operating humidity (without condensation): 25% ~ 65%
- Current consumed by the battery after switching off the consumers.
- Typical: 0.5mA
- Maximum: 1.0mA